NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Tech Gurus treats personal information that Tech Gurus collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Tech Gurus products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Tech Gurus does not own or control, or to people that Tech Gurus does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Tech Gurus collects personal information when you fill out any of our online contact forms
- Tech Gurus collects personal information when you fill out our user account and newsletter subscription/unsubscribe forms
- Tech Gurus collects personal information when you fill out our “Customer Service Order” in-store or on-site
- When you fill out our forms we may ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code, address, phone number, system specification.
- Tech Gurus collects information about your transactions with us and our business partners.
- Tech Gurus automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address information, and the page you request.
- Tech Gurus uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, to contact you and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The information collected may be provided to trusted partners who work on behalf of or in collaboration with Tech Gurus under confidentiality agreements. These companies do not use your information for any other purpose.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- Within our normal course of business we limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Tech Gurus may set and access cookies or session variables on your computer.
- Tech Gurus reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us using the information found below or fill out our online contact form.
Tech Gurus LLC
7706 Parallel Pkwy.
Kansas City, KS 66112
Effective Date: May 25, 2009